Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 11 minutes
Serve with: avocado toast, potatoes, and OJ
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble it into bite-sized pieces.
- Turn stove to medium high heat and coat pan in oil
- Prep all your spices into a small mix
- Add tofu then spices into pan.
- Mix for 5 minutes and make sure pan keeps small oil coating to prevent burning/sticking of tofu to pan. Add a bit more oil if pan is dry!
- At this point you have runny style tofu scramble. For a fluffy and slightly golden-brown style (as I prefer) leave each side on for an extra 3 minutes.